Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan Hessey

Default recover a file in excel that has been changed and saved

This is a quetion often asked, and the answer is that you cannot
'un-save' changes after you have closed a file.

You will need to recover the workbook from your backup system.

We all hope that you do keep backups of your data.

--

unsave excel worksheets Wrote:
I copied a worksheet in one file and when I pasted it to a worksheet in
another file it got pasted to all the worksheets in that file and I hit
save
befor I realized that happened. I need to know is there a way to get
the old
information back on those files that were changed in error after a
save?

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=532796