Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Meg W

Default Sorting Pivot Table by Grand Total

I have created a pivot table which displays the sum of premiums. I have
the data divided by two variables (company and state) in the columns and
by one in the row (class) to show the Grand Total of premiums by class
across which company and state are selected. I am having trouble
sorting the data by size of the grand total of premium instead of
class; every time the pivot table is adjusted to show a different
number of columns, I must resort the data. Is there a macro that can
be created or a way of adjusting the table so that the data is
automatically sorted by premium size?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Meg W