Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LoriM1

Default If Statement???

Thank you both for your help but I forgot one little thing. I don't
know which cell it's in in column f. Both columns are a few thousand
lines long. I need it to find it then put the number from g in b. I'm
trying to save time by not cutting and pasting which may lead to errors.

One more little thing. Is there a formula for column f that will
highlight a cell in that column that found no match in column a? Both
columns don't have the exact same number of lines.

I really appreciate the help. I have a boss rushing me that has NO
CLUE.

Lori ;)

--
LoriM1