Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR

Default formula to sort size

Hi kylnn..........

Sorry, but I don't understand exactly what you want........could you give a
little more explanation please, and be specific about what result you wish to
see.....
Thanks,

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"kylnn" wrote:

Hello, I have a schedule that I need to sort by size. I need a formula
in the results field to return the values that I manually entered.
Each day is looking at the previous to see what the last size was and
determine the closest size to start with, then sort in ascending or
descending order for that particular day. Repeat

Date Width Length Results
17-Apr-06 9 10 1
18-Apr-06 8 1/4 10 7/8 3
18-Apr-06 8 1/2 10 7/8 2