Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peter Frank

Default Copy several cells with formulas as they are?

I wrote:

Anyway, the macro works pretty nicely except for one strange thing:
Whenever I select a range of cells to be copied with that macro, I
always get a copy of the cells one column to the left of the cells
that I actually selected. Knowing this I can select the cells one
column to the right of the cells that I would like to copy, but do you
have any idea what this could be due to or how to modify the macro so
that it copies the cells that I selected?

Another thing I noticed is that the macro only seems to copy multiple
formulas when they are listed below each other, i.e. in a column. When
I select formulas located next to each other, i.e. in a line, then
only the formula one column left to the first selected formula is
copied and inserted multiple times.

Could this have something to do with the fact that I use a German
version of Excel or are macro commands universal and
country-/language-independent?

Peter