Julie

Thanks Jason for your response.
However, the option buttons do change when they are click eventhough the
worksheet is protected.
Did I miss anything? I am using Excel 2002 (10.6501.6626) SP3.

"Jason Morin" wrote:

Hi Julie-

Your option buttons should be protected. While the user
may be able to click the option buttons, they cannot alter
them and change the cell link. After 1 or 2 clicks, the
user should receive a protection message.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA