Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Default Tools/Options/Charts-Active cells is dimmed. Want to select le

Assuming formula is in C7 the conditional formatting would be,

FormulaIs: =ISNA(C7)

Cheers
Andy

teds wrote:
Oops. No I didn't have it selected. Thanks. But I am having problems
setting up the Conditional Formating to hide the #N/A. I tried making color
white when cell=#N/A, but didn't work. Could you give me an example?
Thanks again.

"Andy Pope" wrote:

Hi,

Was the chart selected when you did ToolsOptions ?

Cheers
Andy

teds wrote:

I tried using #N/A in equation IF(B7=0,#N/A,B7) as to not show zeros in
chart, but still showed zeros. When I went to Tools/Options/Charts, the
Active Cells area was dimmed and I could not select "leave gaps". Any
suggestions?
Thanks,

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel