Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kelly O'Day

Default How X-ax reflect correc time interval when don't have all points

Narges

It sounds like you are using a Line chart, not an XY (Scatter) chart.

To get your X axis time period to plot dimensionally, switch to an XY Chart
Type.

To change your chart type, just right click your chart,select Chart Type and
then XY (Scatter) chart.

...Kelly

"Narges" wrote in message
I need to reflect correct time intervals in my chart i.e. 15,30,60,120
minutes. I have different treatment groups and measure a specific value
at
each time point but I don't measure at all time points i.e. I measure
0,15,30,45,60,90,120,180 ect. The time has to be on X-Axis but at the
moment, all time points I have are treated the same and don't reflect
correct
interval i.e. the distance between 15-30 on X-Axis is the same as the
distance between 60-120 min.
I use excel 2003 version.