Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Narges

Default How X-ax reflect correc time interval when don't have all points

I need to reflect correct time intervals in my chart i.e. 15,30,60,120
minutes. I have different treatment groups and measure a specific value at
each time point but I don't measure at all time points i.e. I measure
0,15,30,45,60,90,120,180 ect. The time has to be on X-Axis but at the
moment, all time points I have are treated the same and don't reflect correct
interval i.e. the distance between 15-30 on X-Axis is the same as the
distance between 60-120 min.
I use excel 2003 version.