Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Hannah

Default Removing 2 extra spaces in front of dates in imported excel doc

I export a report from a customer on the web. Their worksheet contains a
delivery schedule that I must compare to my schedule. I need to use a formula
to calculate the 20th day prior to their on dock date. The dates on their
worksheet have 2 additional unneeded spaces in the beginning of the date (in
each cell). I need to remove these spaces in order to format the cells and
then use a formula. I have tried everything from "Find & Replace" to retyping
each individual date. (There are about 2000 dates on this report).

Please help!