Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Morrigan

Default Filling the glasses of beer

vsoler Wrote:
Morrigan,

Your answer is excellent, super !!! It not only works, but also I was
able to understand how it works!

Thank you very much indeed.

Comments:

1/ For some unknown reason, the function RANDBETWEEN does not work in
my system. Any ideas why?

2/ When 2 glasses are filled with exactly the same quantity of beer,
it
fills them from left to right, which is perfectly acceptable for me;
therefore, there is no catch at all

3/ Actually, the problem that I am trying to solve is, still, a little
bit more difficult, because my glasses do not all of them hold the
same
kind of beer, and I am trying to pour only one kind; I cannot pour in
any glass having a different beer. Do you recommend me to ask my
question in this post, or should I open a new one?

Thank you very much.

PS: your link to excelforum did not work in my system, I had to go to
the site instead.

In order to use RANDBETWEEN() function, you need to have Analysis
Toolpak Add-In installed. It is up to you to open a new thread or ask
in this post. I am certain people are glad to help either way as long
as you provide a clear and descriptive statement to your problem.

Quite a few people told me they had problems downloading the files I
uploaded. I have no problem downloading them myself, not sure why some
people have issues.

--
Morrigan
Morrigan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7094