Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Don Guillett

Default ehhh, is there a way to automatic size the x-axis of a chart

you can use a defined name with that cell as a parameter or just use an
automatic defined name such as
insertnamedefinedname itin the refers to box use an offset formula..
=offset($A$1,0,0,counta($A:$),6)
then in the source use yourfile.xls!yourdefinedname
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Frodo" wrote in message
I need to make a table for breeding eggs. Some species need 28 days but
other
require 70 days. Now I created a chart showing all 70 days, but I rather
have
a chart that does automatic sizing with the days needed. The days needed
for
breeding can be found in a cell.

Is there a way to enter a formula in the x-axis value for a chart?
thanks again!

Frodo