Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ellymoo

Default Linking sheets into one major sheet?

I have a large workbook, split into sheets, with very complex formulas in it.
I want one sheet at the end of this workbook to reflect all the data from the
other sheets, if you know what I mean - so it is ALL the data from the
different sheets, in one "all info" sheet. I also want it to update
automatically so I don't have to re-enter lots of data when updating the
separate sheets. Is there any way of doing this? I have looked at some of the
answers on here but I got very lost. Thank you