Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Lynda S

Default use of template wizard with data tracking

I have created a database using check boxes and drop down options to capture
the data. The goal by the user is to capture about 500 audits using this
database. She will be looking at totals for example male and female gender.
I am fairly new to excel and was wondering from the experts which way would
be best to capture this data. I know you can link worksheets. I am also
aware of the template wizard with data tracking. If l use the template
wizard l still need to have a formula in the cell for the check boxes to
display the word ie male/female rather than true/false.

Any words of wisdom or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Lynda S