Barb Reinhardt

I found a work around suggested by Jon Peltier. He suggested adding a
coule of spaces and a period and changing the font color for the period to
WHITE. It works, but I still don't like it.

"Barb Reinhardt" wrote in message
I have two questions for the group.

1) I'm having the same problem as others with getting the Y axis labels

print completely. It appears that the last character of the axis label

is
cut in half. I've seen someone post the code for a non-breaking space,

but
I can't find it.

2) I have some bubble charts that I'm trying to print. When I print

them
directly from excel, they print as squares with inscribed circles. The
same happens when I print from Word and the chart is copies as a picture
file from Excel to Word. Once the Word document is PDF'd, the bubble
charts print correctly. Has anyone else seen this? Is this a printer
driver issue?

Thanks in advance,
Barb