Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kelly O'Day

Default automatic series readjustment when Inew row added

Dale:

You need to set up a dynamic range for your X and Y values.

Here's a link to a how-to on my site.
http://processtrends.com/pg_dynamic_charts.htm

Here are several other dynamic chart links:

Jon Peltier http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Dynamics.html
XL-Logic
http://www.xl-logic.com/xl_files/cha...ic_chart_3.zip

Bullen http://www.bmsltd.ie/DLCount/DLCount...e=FunChrt1.zip
XL-Logic http://www.xl-logic.com/xl_files/cha...ic_chart_1.zip
Bernard Liengme
http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/E...ps/Dynamic.htm

Microsoft

Post back if you have any questions.

...Kelly

wrote in message
ups.com...
I've got a sheet that records a date/time and a value next to the time.

I've got a xy scatter chart that plots the date/time the data was
entered (x values) against the value (y values). As I add new lines to
the series, how can I get the chart to automatically include the most
recently appended set of data?

It's a pita to readjust the series value ranges each time I append new
data.