mbparks

I got it! I had to use 3 arrays (I2:i100=181, v2:v100<"" and v2:v10040)
and it gave me the right totals.
I can never thank you enough. This has been driving me crazy for weeks now.
Thank you!

"mbparks" wrote:

I am working on a spreadsheet that tracks when an item is requested, the type
of request it is, when it returns and the age of the outstanding items.
I have used formulas to automatically enter the type of item being requested
and the age of the outstanding items.
What I want to do is count the number of outstanding item#1s that are over
40 days old. The type of item is in Col. I and the age of o/s items is Col.
V.
I've tried to use the sumproduct formula but I'm not getting the right totals.
Help is greatly appreciated.