Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
getravel

Default Function that compares dates

Is there a way to do this?? I want to create a chart based on the following.

Column 1 has the date a document request was received from my customer.
Column 2 has the date the document was returned to my customer.

Column 1 has dates starting 01/01/05 and continues thru 03/31/06 (15 months)
Column 2 has the same dates - 01/01/05 thru 03/31/06

I want identify those requests that were returned to the customer within 3
business days of receiving the request.

There are approximately 2,500 lines of text, so manually comparing the dates
is out of the question.

Thanks,
getravel (Mike)