Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
parthb

Default "Pretty print" for long equations?

So I use Excel for a lot of engineering analysis, and end up plugging
in long tedious equations. Due to the complexity of these equations,
it takes a really long time to make sure everything's right, and that
all the parentheses are in order so nothing gets messed up.

So I end up spending hours at times debugging these formulas, and I was
wondering if there's any tool or add-on that can let me view the formula
that I typed in a more symbolic way... kind of like how the newer TI
calculators have 'pretty-print'... This would literally save us
hours!

Please let me know if there's any such tool or anything out there!

Thanks a lot!

--
parthb
parthb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33344