Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan Hessey

Default COMMAND BUTTONS and CELL COLOR

Does 'usable form' mean a worksheet, or a UserForm ?

If you mean a cell on a worksheet, you can format the toolbar (next to
the B I U buttons for Bold, Italic and Underline) to show FillColour,
and then select the colour for the currently selected (highlighted)
cell.

If you mean a UserForm a simple click into the cell, or a click on the
Form column top and row edge, could amend the colour.

Does this help?

--

hookfault Wrote:
My worksheet is a usable form with cells that are selected by changing
thier
color. If the cell is a certain color, the reader of the form knows
which
selection the creator has made. For example there are two
imformational
criteria, one set listed along a row and the other in the left column.
The
user will select the aplicable info in the top row and left column and
change
the color of the cell where they meet. This tells the reader what both
criteria were met. basily a grid. I want an easy way for the form user
change the color of the cell without having to format the cell each
time

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=531691