Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Elkar

Default Merged cells

I've seen this problem before, but not sure what causes it. Try changing
your cell format to General, then back to Text. That usually clears it up
for me.

HTH,
Elkar

"Rena" wrote:

I am having problems with cells spanned several columns. I selected several
cells (A8 to J8) and merged them as one cell. I checked off 'word wrap' as
well but after I typed in a paragraph (all text), #'s appears in the cell. I
when I tried to print it, it prints the #'s instead of the text that I typed.

Could anyone shed some light? Any information is appreciated.

Thank you in advance.