Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
neda5

Default Calculate appears in status bar

Thanks.
However, I deleted most of the formulas to make sure that I don't have more
than the limit of cell dependencies and it still gives me that message.
Any other ideas?
Thanks

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

You will get this if there are more than 64K cell dependencies.
The workbook does calculate properly, but the message appears in
the status bar.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"neda5" wrote in message
I have a rather large spreadsheet (apx 30MB) and all of a
sudden the
calculate message kept reapearing in the status bar at the
bottom. I am in
manual mode so I hit F9 and it calculates to a certain level
and then goes
back to show calculate. I don't show having a circular and my
itirations is
off and I don't show any links to other documents. Since the
file is rather
large and I have a bunch of formulas linking all over the place
I tried to
erase my most formula heavy sheets and see what happens, but
Calculate
remains.
I have read all the posts on the issue and nothing seems to
help me.
Any ideas????
Thanks a bunch.
Neda