Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

Default Calculate appears in status bar

You will get this if there are more than 64K cell dependencies.
The workbook does calculate properly, but the message appears in
the status bar.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"neda5" wrote in message
I have a rather large spreadsheet (apx 30MB) and all of a
sudden the
calculate message kept reapearing in the status bar at the
bottom. I am in
manual mode so I hit F9 and it calculates to a certain level
and then goes
back to show calculate. I don't show having a circular and my
itirations is
off and I don't show any links to other documents. Since the
file is rather
large and I have a bunch of formulas linking all over the place
I tried to
erase my most formula heavy sheets and see what happens, but
Calculate
remains.
I have read all the posts on the issue and nothing seems to
help me.
Any ideas????
Thanks a bunch.
Neda