Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
neda5

Default Calculate appears in status bar

Hi,
I have a rather large spreadsheet (apx 30MB) and all of a sudden the
calculate message kept reapearing in the status bar at the bottom. I am in
manual mode so I hit F9 and it calculates to a certain level and then goes
back to show calculate. I don't show having a circular and my itirations is
off and I don't show any links to other documents. Since the file is rather
large and I have a bunch of formulas linking all over the place I tried to
erase my most formula heavy sheets and see what happens, but Calculate
remains.
I have read all the posts on the issue and nothing seems to help me.
Any ideas????
Thanks a bunch.
Neda