Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Default Macro to run on the "Active Sheet"

Try this line instead...........

Call PasteFromFinal

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"David P." wrote:

I am attempting to trigger a macro within a macro. The code I am using limits
me to the current file name as opposed to the "Active Sheet". The current
file name in this case is "New Customer" but in the way that I want to use
this macro it could be any file name, i.e. "Doe, John". In light of my
elementary code below what can I change to allow this macro to trigger for
the "Active Sheet" so that the file can be any name. Here is how the code
reads now. Thanks:

Sub RunPasteFinal()
'
' RunPasteFinal Macro
' Macro recorded 4/10/2006 by _
'

'
Application.Run "'New Customer.xls'!PasteFromFinal"

David P.