Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett

Default Deleting unwanted colums on a worksheet

You should only get that if you were trying to insert columns where there
may be something in the last column.
Use ctrl+end to find the last.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"fraugfreak" wrote in message
Thanks for the info!!! however when i try to do this its giving me an
error
"Cannot shift objects off sheet". Any suggestions as to what this
means???

"Don Guillett" wrote:

You cannot "delete" columns. Perhaps they are formatted so you should
select
all of the unwanted columns by putting the cursor on the column
labelhold
the shift keygoto the last to deletetouch the delete keysave.

You may then hide the columns

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"fraugfreak" wrote in message
I need to know how to delete unwanted coulums on a worksheet. I
remember
being taught this in school 10 years ago but i guess its been pushed
out
of
my memory after all this time. All the extra colums are slowing down
our
programs. any help would be appreciated.