Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PH NEWS

Default excel formula formatting result

That's a bit over my head. Could you not just CopyPasteSpecialValuesOnly.
Then you wouldn't have any formulas, only the results?
"lucho21" wrote in message
Both you and Nieks solutions will work, but I think the root of the

problem
is that the formula stays in the cell, and this is what is causing the
problem. Is there a way to have a formula move down to the next cell
automatically?

"PH NEWS" wrote:

Maybe something like this would help, let's say the cell you are

calculating
is A1, where you have your formula enter =IF(A1="","",YOUR FORMULA HERE)

hope this helps

"lucho21" wrote in message
I have a worksheet that uses a formula that subtracts tha amount from

one
column from another. If nothing is entered in the first column a zero

is
calculated and shows up in the second column. I save my sheet as csv

file
and
run it thru a cnc machine map reader and it does not like the zeros, I

have
to manually go into the csv file and delete the zeros for it to work.

how
can
write or format the formula so if the resul is zero not to enter

anything
into that cell