Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DarnTootn

Default PICTURES

Ok so I put this after the end with line and I get a run time error
"Me.Pictures(Picture6).Visible = True" the complete code is this and I need
to have picture6 visible all the time.

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

One way would be to put this line after the

End With

line.

Me.Pictures("MyVisiblePic").Visible = True

In article ,
DarnTootn wrote:

ok so I used your recommendations and it works perfectly... BUT... there is
one picture I want to show all the time ... how do I do that??

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

That's because cells can't contain pictures. Pictures exist on the
drawing layer above the cells. Cells contain formulae or values.

You might be able to use something like the technique he

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

In article ,
DarnTootn wrote:

I am using this formula in a cell "=INDEX(Crew!$A$1:$G$25,
MATCH(G12,Crew!$A$1:$A$25,), MATCH("LOGO",Crew!$A$1:$G$1,))" where as the
last match refers to a column range and posts the contents of that cell
in my
worksheet, But I can not get the picture in ANY format to paste into a
cell... How do I do this type of operation??