Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Delia

Default How to save results of a formula in an other cell

Thank you Tom Ogilvy and Robert111.
Tom I feel clever but I can't use intentional circular references... not
yet... :-)
This formula is it self a kind of result from a range of cells (6x7)
Robert111: I've thought of that, but as I said, I am a beginner... How to
paste the answers as values automatically?

"robert111" wrote:

each time you use the formula to produce an answer, you must paste that
answer as a value into a list....... If your list is next to the
numbers 1,2,3etc

Then you could pick out the last 10 results using offset and match

--
robert111
robert111's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31996