DJ Somers

Earl, I was able to check out the info U suggested and I was able to
alphabetize my info in Excel. Thank U so much! Gord, thanks to U too. I
did make a copy of the file to experiment with in case the "Sort" command
didn't work the way I wanted it to.
DJ

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

DJ

First..make a backup of the workbook.

Then.....create a copy of the worksheet and experiment on that copy.

When you get it right, you can use those steps on the original worksheet and
delete the copy.

Then..........make a new backup of the workbook.

The use of copies and backups is a good habit to develop, no matter what you
are doing.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:19:05 -0800, DJ Somers
wrote:

Thanks, Earl. I will check out the site U referenced me to and see if it
helps. As U may guess, I am not very experienced with Excel and want to be
careful to not lose the info I've already keyed in.
DJ

"DJ Somers" wrote:

I put my Christmas List of addresses in Excel. Is there a way to alphabetize
it? I am using Excel 2003 and Windows XP Home Edition.