Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
trickdigger

Default Sum function not working, help please!

In one column I have an IF statement making the value 15, 10, 5, or 0 if
they are a certain percentage (column F), and then in another column I'm
trying to add the values of that column with the values of another
(Column D) using the sum function. The function in there now is
=SUM(D5:D100, F5:F10), but it's only adding up the values in the D
column and not the F. It won't even add up the F column values alone
using the sum function. What am I doing wrong?

--
trickdigger
trickdigger's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33299