Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett

Default HOW CAN I TAKE 2 ROWS AND MAKE THEM EQUAL A PRICE

You will better answers if you give a much better description, including
your layout, some figures and the desired result for an example.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Ron" wrote in message

Sorry about the caps , cap lock was on
I have 12 different sizes of sign blanks when it comes to the sizes I want
it to equal a price not a size because the blanks are one set price then
the
back ground material and foiregraoind material are different prices and
charged by the square foot I have that figured out but want to add the
price
of the blank to it but there are so many sizes (12) =if(B20:B21, 36,
C22=22.04) but that returned #VALUE!
(B20,B22) would be as follows
6x18,9x24,9x30,9x36,9x48,12x18,18X24,24x24,24x30,2 4x48,30x30,36x36
and each one is a different price. Like I say the material costs I have
figured out but don't know how to distinguish the blanks and incorporate
them
into the price. W0W thanks for your time