Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Default Design New Template

This is how you do it, select all cells to the right, above, below and to
the left of the area you want to look like a form and use a fill colour,
then select the whole sheet, select the cells where you want to allow input
by using mouse and ctrl key, then do formatcellsprotection and make sure
locked is unchecked, then protect the sheet

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

www.nwexcelsolutions.com

(remove ^^ from email address)

Portland, Oregon

"Larry-Laser" wrote in message
How about a little more info.
No way to modify Unprotected cells without unprotecting entire sheet.
--
neo-Geek
don''t mind me, I''m just learning too.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

The green is just fill colour then they have protected all cells except
those that should be filled in
do toolsprotection and unprotect sheet

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

www.nwexcelsolutions.com

(remove ^^ from email address)

Portland, Oregon

"Larry-Laser" wrote in message
In Excel, Existing Template = ExpenseStatement, outside of border.
When I create a new template or worksheet, "How do I get rid of/hide
the
area outside of the statement border" just like the template in Excel
(templates folder)??