Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Amanda

Default Problem analyzing my data

I am having a problem analyzing some data and I think my problem may have to
do with not knowing enough about excel. I have one spreadsheet where i set
up a plot of Resistance to Voltage. Now in another spreadsheet I have a
completely different set of measurements for Voltage and I want to find the
corresponding Resistance, using the plot from the first spreadsheet. How do
i do this? I am pulling my hair out over here! I would go through my data
points and do it by hand but I have over 900 data points. Any help would be
appreciated.