SRiley

Woo Hoo! Thanks!!!!!

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

There are instructions here for adding the Generate GetPivotData button
to a toolbar, and toggling the feature on and off:

SRiley wrote:
The GETPIVOTDATA function used to populate automatically when I entered = and
click into my pivot data range. I have turned this auto functionality off
somehow. How do I re-enable? The function I am speaking of is describe in
the help section as follows:

You can quickly enter a simple GETPIVOTDATA formula by typing = in the cell
you want to return the value to and then clicking the cell in the PivotTable
report that contains the data you want to return.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List