Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
L. Howard Kittle

Default Moving from cell to cell

I should add, there seems to be limit of about 25 cells that you can do this
with. May need to have two or more named ranges.

If so, you could split it up by category of the data perhaps.

Regards,
Howard

"phonedad" wrote in message
I created a spreadsheet that I need to move from each cell that I
havehighllighted. What I need to do is move to other cells... for
example,
when I hit the enter key I need to go from cell E1 to B3 to D4 to D5 to B6
B7 to B8 then to E8 then G8, etc. I have tried to protect these cells to
move from, chose options, edit and down. These have not worked! Any help
or
suggestion would be great!