Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Theresa

Default does anyone know how to expand the field on an axis

I am trying to add more fields to my x axis than the 7 allowed. My chart is
short fields needed, it is almost as if I need a secondary axis but I am not
using a pivot chart. All the information appears on the chart blank because I
am not able to load the information from excell. I would like to know how to
create a fornula of sort to load all of the information that is needed. It is
not a continous field or I could flow with (:) but alot has to be skipped
thus (,) and(+) making my factor of the 7 dropping quickly.

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Please use the white space to give a fuller message. The term 'expand the
field' is unclear.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme