Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David

Default Print a preset group of pages

Using XL2000, I have a workbook that uses manual page breaks for a large
group of students. Each student name is followed by a list of classes they
attended in the month. Each page has that student's name followed by their
class attendance. Each month I print out that file, but I would like to
limit the printed pages to a preset list of students by name. With the
addition/deletion of students from the class, the student's page number may
vary.

I'm thinking there's a macro way to cycle through a set array of names and
print out only those pages.

Something like:
StudentArr=("student1","student2","student3")
L = StudentArr
For i = Lbound(L) To Ubound(L)
Application.Find (i)
Application.PrintOut what:= that page
Next i

As a second project, I would like to print pages for all students NOT in
that list.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
David