Jeff

Default format question when open csv file

I receive a csv file that I open in excel. The first field in this file is a
nine alphanumeric character. When I open the file excel formats that field
in how it sees fit. Example 1157687E6 would display in scientific notation.
I make a quick update to the file and resave as .csv file. The csv file
resaves that field as the scientific notation, so the people I pass this file
to have problems with it. Is there a way to open a csv file in excel where
excel does not reformat the field or give me an option to not reformat.