Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rebecca

Default Struggling IF value

Steve.

I will be changing the "Month of March 06" cell to the following month each
month. How can I get the value that had been pulled in by this formula to
remain in the cell after this cell is changed. I have set up the same
formulas for each month of the year in subsequent cells but I need the
Any ideas?
--
Rebecca

--
Rebecca

"SteveG" wrote:

rebecca,

In Natl Info B61

=IF('Natl Rank'!C1="Month of March 06",'1'!C9,"")

Assuming that your sheet tab 1 is named "1". This returns a blank if
the condition is not true. It looks like you had the value if true and
value if false reversed.

Does that help?

Steve

--