Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lasca

Default Using info on multiple Sheets

I am doing a bill of Materials. Parent item1 consist of various components
each with a bill of material of there own. One ore more of the child parts
are used by one or more other Parent Parts. I an linking the various parent
parts the the relavent child by means of named ranges to bring the cost of
the child in to the parents bill Ie =sum(namedrange). This is working well.
My problem is that when I print the bill of material i need to have the
parent and the childs bill all on the printout. Without having to duplicate
the bill on the parent item2 how do I link it to a parent when i make a Print
of the bill of material?

It does not help to do copy and paste link - for various reasons.

Is there anybody out there that can help me with any ideas?