Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tonystowe

Default Count and Rank problem

Here is the run down:

Col A = Date - Self explanatory
Col B = Office - This column will list the same 10 offices multiple
times as
reports indicate.
Col C = Report - This column will show the details reported on an
specific
office.

In Col D I am using =COUNTIF($B$2:$B$500,"Sales") in order to count the
number of instances that SALES is entered into Col B.

Problem

I want to use the RANK function to look at the cell Counting the number
of instances of "SALES" and RANK it in comparison to the number of times
the other offices have been listed.

If its possible to combine these two functions into one cell that would
be even better.

Thanks before hand for anyone interested in helping me with this
problem.

Tony

--
tonystowe