Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default How to get CAPS to appear at bottom of screen?

Ps.

MS has a download that you may like:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=EN

or
http://snipurl.com/2z7v

It provides sounds (feedback) to lots of things that you do in any of the office
applications.

(I like it when I hit the delete key in error and clear contents that I didn't
mean to clear!)

John James wrote:

Dave, you're a champ!!

This is a great solution. As long as there is sufficient volume, this
seems to work in all circumstances in all applications. Solves
disenchantedstar's wireless keyboard CAPS LOCK problem and my separate
problem as well. This option should be activated by default on windows
installation, but that's another issue.

Many thanks

Dave Peterson Wrote:

Go to windows control panel|Accessibility options|keyboard tab
Turn on the ToggleKeys option.

You'll hear a beep when you hit capslock, numlock, or scrolllock.
Dave Peterson

--
John James
John James's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32690