Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default Stacked Bar Chart - used for a Tornado Chart

Steve -

If you want to write it up, I could post it on my site as an alternative to

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/tornadochart.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______

"stevieb" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for the reply

I've actually managed to put in the line I wanted down the average
value by reseting the y-axis to cross the x-axis at the average value
rather than the 0 default - this has worked well

So basically I've now got an in-sheet method based on 4 cell based
formula per sensitivity parameter which I then feed into a stacked bar
chart - and then I reset the y-axis crossing

This produces a nice looking Tornado plot without the need for an Excel
add-in

I'll post this as an example when I get time to tidy it up a little

Steve