Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Stacked Bar Chart - used for a Tornado Chart

I've been using Excel to develop a tornado chart in a sheet I'm using.

I've used a stacked bar chart with a blanked out first bar to float the
remaining bar(s) - and this has worked fine - and I have managed to get
the chart to be able to automatically reflect scenarios where the
min/max values are both negative, positive and a positive/negative mix.

The last task that I want to do is to put a single 'line' on the chart
to indicate the baseline value of the tornado - so it runs top to
bottom through the bars.

As this is going in a model I want this to be automatic rather than
hardcoding this into the chart

Any ideas - its annoying me to death

Steve