Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default Merging Excel with Excel - need more info

Janet

Still too confusing for me.

Copied and pasted each name from where and into which cell?

Again, do you want 300 names in one cell or what?

Gord

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 13:31:04 -0700, Janet
wrote:

I have already copied and pasted each name into one cell. Printed the form
and then pasted the next name into the cell. Printed. etc. I just thought
there would be an easier way with merging. I am done with that project but I
might have more in the future.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

You want 300 names from 300 single cells merged into 300 names in one cell?

Do you want a delimiter between each name in the cell?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 07:00:04 -0700, Janet
wrote:

I have a registration form created in Excel that I would like to merge the
names in one cell. I would rather not type 300 names. The names are in
Excel also.