Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default where did my old 2000 Excel macros go when I upgraded to 2003?

Macros can live in the workbooks in which they were created or in
Personal.xls.

You also could have placed the macros in a workbook and saved it as an
Add-in(*.xla)

If in Personal.xls, you must find that file and store it in your XLSTART
folder.

If in workbooks, just open those workbooks to access the macros.

If in an add-in, find it and load it through ToolsAdd-ins.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 11:42:03 -0700, dcampbe1
wrote:

I've lost all my best macros. Can I retrieve them from the old Excel 2000
location?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP