Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Janet

Default Merging Excel with Excel - need more info

I have already copied and pasted each name into one cell. Printed the form
and then pasted the next name into the cell. Printed. etc. I just thought
there would be an easier way with merging. I am done with that project but I
might have more in the future.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

You want 300 names from 300 single cells merged into 300 names in one cell?

Do you want a delimiter between each name in the cell?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 07:00:04 -0700, Janet
wrote:

I have a registration form created in Excel that I would like to merge the
names in one cell. I would rather not type 300 names. The names are in
Excel also.