Kenner Costen

Default Looking to check a cell on ws1 against data in ws2 that is 7 colu.

Excel 2003 - I have a spreadsheet that needs to check a members Age in a
colum, then compare the Age to a set of data to return the proper "rate". I
have tried =IF and =LOOKUP and both seem to fail grieviously when I use <=

Example: =IF ('WS1'|A1, <=24, 1 and then repeates the <= per each age range
break(8 categories to check for true/false). Where in the nurmal if true is
going to be a row to apply to, then a second =IF will check salary and assign
the Colum.

Now I know checking for 8 or more I should use lookup but it seems to fail als