Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gilles Desjardins

Default Possible to arrange spreadsheet by either name or date?

You need a VBA to sort your sheets alphabetically.

Sub SortALLSheets()
'sort sheets within a workbook in Excel 7 -- Bill Manville
'modified to sort all sheets instead of just worksheets
Dim iSheet As Integer, iBefore As Integer
For iSheet = 1 To ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Count
Sheets(iSheet).Visible = True
For iBefore = 1 To iSheet - 1
If UCase(Sheets(iBefore).Name) UCase(Sheets(iSheet).Name) Then
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(iSheet).Move
Befo=ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(iBefore)
Exit For
End If
Next iBefore
Next iSheet
End Sub

HTH

Gilles

"Kate" wrote in message
The subject line may not be clear, but what I want to know is if there's
an
option in Excel that aloows me to choose the arrangment of my spreadsheet
(either numerically or alphabetically). Can someone plese help me.